Finance department of a mid-sized company.
The company wishes to adopt a new Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software system.
The company has a limited budget set aside for the software, which includes initial purchase, setup, training, and first-year operational costs.
The total cost of ownership (TCO) for the first year of the CRM software should not exceed the set budget.
- Initial licensing cost: ≤ $10,000.
- Setup and deployment costs: ≤ $5,000.
- Training costs for 50 employees: ≤ $3,000.
- Maintenance and support for the first year: ≤ $2,000.
Operational costs, including cloud hosting, for one year: ≤ $4,000.
- Total First-Year TCO: ≤ $24,000.
Source: This scenario has been created with help from ChatGPT by using the prompt
create a quality scenario to describe an affordability requirement.